New Jersey Commercial Real Estate Attorney Provides Assistance with Transactions
Property lawyer assists companies in the Metuchen area with sales, leases and financing
Thomas Ercolano III, Esq. handles all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. Tom provides you with effective, skillful service in writing, negotiating and reviewing contracts, leases and sales documents. Tom has experience assisting businesses and throughout New Jersey with all types of contracts and agreements. Tom draws upon his knowledge of New Jersey real estate law, land use law and contract law to find optimal solutions for his commercial clients.
New Jersey lawyer guides clients through commercial real estate transactions
Thomas Ercolano III, Esq. skillfully guides commercial clients through real estate transactions by paying meticulous attention to all the important details. With Tom’s extensive preparation and knowledge supporting your commercial purchase or sale, you can be confident that your property rights are secure.
Some of the matters Tom handles in transactions include:
- Sales contracts drafting and review — Tom drafts, negotiates and reviews contracts to ensure all contingencies are included when purchasing or selling commercial real estate.
- Commercial real estate closings — Tom will be with you through property closings so that every detail is thoroughly handled.
- Construction and build-outs — Tom handles all agreements and legal details related to construction projects and additions to existing structures.
- Easements and restrictions — Tom ensures that easements and other property restrictions are clearly delineated before you sign.
- Financing and mortgages — Tom assists with financing for your purchase that fully covers the cost of the transaction.
- Leasing contracts — Tom drafts and reviews leases so that your rights as a business landlord or commercial tenant are protected.
- Land use and zoning — Tom advises companies on local ordinances and other regulations governing land use and zoning to make sure your property is in compliance.
Tom draws on his experience of real estate law and his familiarity with the local landscape to represent New Jersey commercial enterprises at all stages of the purchase, sale or lease process.
Counselor advises clients in commercial real estate mediation and negotiation
Commercial real estate contracts often include a clause requiring that disputes enter arbitration. Absent an arbitration clause, mediation can be used effectively to preserve business relationships. Whether mediation is required by contract or is otherwise advantageous to your business, Thomas Ercolano III, Esa. Is committed to helping your company reach equitable solutions that serve your needs.